Each 1ml contains: 200mg toldimphos sodium.
Indications and Usage
Horses, sheep, cattle, goats, dogs:
- As a tonic & restorative for the treatment of general metabolic disorders: states of debility and exhaustion, during convalescence or after difficult parturition, debility of the newborn, developmental and nutritional disorders of young animals.
- To support treatment of sterility.
- Deficiency syndromes in the spring as a result of poor nutrition.
- Stimulation of the defense mechanism of the body.
- In skeletal growth defects such as rickets or osteomalacia and to promote callus formation after bone fractures (together with vitamin D preparations).
- Tetany and paresis due to the disorders of the calcium – magnesium and phosphorus metabolism.
- Normalization of GOT values.
In acute cases:
Large animals: 10-20ml/head
Small animals: 1-3ml/head according to species and size of the animal.
Administration by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
The dosage should be repeated at intervals of 2-3 days until recovery is evident.
In chronic conditions:
The administration of a course of 5 to 10 subcutaneous or intramuscular injections using the following dose rate, given every other day.
Large animals: 2.5-5ml/head
Small animals: 1-2ml/head
Glass vials: 50, 100, or 250ml.